Luna Alignment Yoga
Teacher Training Center
At Luna Alignment Yoga we wish to give our students a deep learning experience of realigning their bodies, minds and emotions with nature.
We offer 100-Hour, 200-Hour and 300-Hour Advanced - Yoga Alliance Certified - Alignment & Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training Courses, on the beautiful island of Koh-Phangan, Thailand.
We hold a unique approach of facilitating only 4 teacher trainings a year. This allows us to fully dedicate ourselves to our teaching time, enabling us to provide heartfelt and thorough instruction in every course we lead. We offer an individual and focused attention to every student.
At Luna Alignment Yoga we have our own, permanent, in-house highly experienced team of teachers. We have certified more than 275 graduates in 12 different courses, all lead by our yoga director and head teacher - Tal Swissa, along with the rest of our exceptionally skilled team who, together, have over 50 years of combined teaching experience.
Yoga Teacher Training Programs
Alignment Yoga & Introduction to Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training Courses
Our Alignment Yoga Teacher Training Courses (TTCs) represent a comprehensive presentation of yoga as therapy, a vehicle to promote health and a discipline providing genuine well-being.
The base of our programs is skeletal and asana alignment, anatomy, therapeutic yoga principles and the fascinating body-mind-emotion connection.
Our programs are a unique blend of modern-day science and classic yoga inspired by Iyengar Yoga, physiotherapy and various kinds of yoga therapy.
Learn the Art of Teaching
Our courses are designed for you to become a skilled and competent yoga teacher
At Luna Alignment Yoga we adapt the yoga practice to fit our student’s needs and ability.
We know that people today do not have the same needs as people thousands of years ago, nor as 10 years ago, therefor we base our teaching on classical yoga, but when needed, we adapt it for modern needs.
Our aim is to teach you, whether you are an aspiring yoga teacher or a yoga teacher already, the important core principles behind body structure, skeletal alignment, asana alignment and therapeutic yoga, so that you can become an informed, intelligent and professional yoga teacher in today's world.
Yoga Alliance Certified
We are a registered Yoga Alliance School
We certify our graduates with a Yoga Alliance teaching certification which is globally recognized.
Upon completion of our training you will be eligible to register as a Yoga Alliance Teacher.
Create a Strong Foundation
Our programs are profound and extensive and will give you a solid ground to nourish yourself and your future students.
- Our programs are Alignment based, Iyengar Yoga and Therapeutic Yoga inspired.
- Our programs are very approachable, as we teach every topic in both theoretical and practical manners.
- You will learn asana alignment and safe, intelligent adjustments.
- You will learn about common injuries and how to avoid them.
- Together we will dive into the world of anatomy and its relation to yoga.
- We will introduce you to some of the most useful and fascinating therapeutic aspects of yoga.
- You will learn about optimal posture and common postural dysfunction.
- You will get a better understanding of your own physical body, breath and mind.
- You will find your own unique voice as a yoga teacher, so you inspire others to find theirs.
- You will learn the art of teaching and how to structure and lead intelligent yoga classes.
- You will learn some Ayurveda and how to integrate it with yoga.
- You will practice some Movement and Somatics, this will inspire you for "out side the box" thinking and practicing.
- You will practice variety of meditation techniques (mindfulness, classic and more), Kirtan, mantras, and heart songs.
• • •
* * *