Luna Alignment Yoga
Teacher Training Center
At Luna Alignment Yoga we wish to give our students a deep learning experience of realigning their bodies, minds and emotions with nature.
We offer 100-Hour, 200-Hour and 300-Hour Advanced - Yoga Alliance Certified - Alignment & Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training Courses, on the beautiful island of Koh-Phangan, Thailand.
We strongly believe in our unique approach of facilitating only 4 training sessions a year. It allows us to fully dedicate ourselves to our teaching and enables us to provide heartfelt and thorough instruction in every course we offer, as well as focused and individual attention to every student.
At Luna Alignment Yoga we have our own, permanent in-house, highly experienced team of teachers. We have certified more than 275 graduates in 12 different courses, all lead by our Yoga Director and Head Teacher, Tal Swissa, and the rest of our exceptionally skilled team who, together, have over 45 years of combined teaching experience.
Yoga Teacher Training Programs
Alignment Yoga & Introduction to Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training Courses
Our Alignment Yoga Teacher Training Courses (TTCs) represent a comprehensive presentation of yoga as therapy, a vehicle to promote health and a discipline providing genuine well-being. The base of our programs is skeletal and asana alignment, anatomy, therapeutic yoga principles and the fascinating body-mind-emotion connection. Our programs are a unique blend of modern-day science and classic yoga inspired by Iyengar yoga, physiotherapy and various kinds of yoga therapy. We offer:
Learn the Art of Teaching
Our courses are designed for you to become a skilled yoga teacher
At Luna Alignment Yoga we believe that the yoga practice should be adapted to fit every student’s needs, even when teaching a large group. Therefore, our aim is to teach you - whether you are an aspiring yoga teacher or a yoga teacher already - the important core principles behind body structure, alignment and therapeutic yoga, so that you can integrate this knowledge later on in your self-practice and teaching.
Yoga Alliance Certified
We are a registered Yoga Alliance School
We certify our graduates with a Yoga Alliance teaching certification which is globally recognized.
Upon completion of our training you will be eligible to register as a Yoga Alliance Teacher.
Create a Strong Foundation
Our programs are profound and extensive and will give you a solid ground to nourish yourself and your students
- Alignment based, Iyengar inspired program
- Diving into the world of anatomy and its relation to yoga
- Introduction to the therapeutic aspects of yoga
- Get a better understanding of your physical body, breath and mind
- Find your own unique voice as a yoga teacher
- Learn the art of teaching and how to structure and lead intelligent yoga classes
- Learning asana alignment and adjustments
- Learn Ayurveda and how to interlace it with yoga
- A very approachable program, teaching every topic in both theoretical and practical manners
- Practice movement and learn how to integrate it with yoga
- A variety of meditation techniques (mindfulness, classic and more) and Kirtan, mantras, and heart songs
• • •
* Please note that we are not offering therapeutic support for medical conditions or diagnosis.
* * *