100-Hour Yoga Therapy & Alignment Yoga Training
- Program Overview & Daily Schedule -
• • •
Our 'Core' 100-Hour Yoga Therapy & Alignment Yoga Training is a 2 week program composed of 2 segments:
- First Segment - 5 Days
30-Hour Body Mind Centering (BMC) and Yoga Therapy Training - Led by Michal Yarkoni, C-IAYT
Upon completion of this segment you will receive a YACEP-30 Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Program Certification.
- Second Segment - 9 Days
70-Hour Alignment Yoga Training - Led by Tal Swissa and Arnaud Chartier
Upon completion of this segment you will receive a YACEP-70 Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Program Certification.
* There are two additional days to the training, these will be days-off: one between the two segments and one within the second segment.
* It is possible to enroll only to one of the segments, as per your choice.
First Segment - 5 Days
30-Hour Body Mind Centering (BMC) and Yoga Therapy Training
Led by Michal Yarkoni, C-IAYT
- Curriculum -
In this Body Mind Centering (BMC) and Yoga Therapy training we will use embodiment practices to learn and explore the various layers of our core: the physical, the mental and the energetic .
The nature of this training is experiential, incorporating theoretical study and discussions, yoga practice of asana, pranayama and meditation, guided movement explorations, touch and creative expression through art and writing.
The course will include the following subjects:
- The core through the lens of the yoga philosophy.
- Embryological development of the spine - the Notochord and its relationship to the Sushumna Nadi.
- Experiential anatomy of the spine.
- Experiential anatomy of the different diaphragms of the body.
- The abdomen muscles and the Psoas muscle.
- Embryological development of the digestive tract and the Mesentery tissue.
- The early developmental movement pattern of the "Naval Radiation"- the starfish pattern.
- Trauma and the core of the body - the Polyvagal Theory.
- Embodiment of the organs of fertility (uterus, ovaries/testes) as the core.
Michal Yarkoni is a Certified Yoga Therapist (C-IAYT), a senior yoga teacher, a Body Mind Centering practitioner and a Somatic Experiencing practitioner.
- Daily Schedule -
- 7:30-8:00 - Tea and Fruits, Break
- 8:00-09:45 - Lecture/Workshop
- 9:45-10:00 - Break
- 10:00-12:00 - Yoga Class
- 12:00-14:00 - Lunch, Break
- 14:00-16:15 - Lecture/Workshop
Second Segment - 9 Days
70-Hour Alignment Yoga Training
Led by Tal Swissa and Arnaud Chartier
- Curriculum -
This segment is an exploration of the core of our body.
Its aim is to enrich you with the important principles behind body structure, alignment and therapeutic yoga, so that you can integrate this knowledge in your self-practice and teaching, taking it to the next level.
You will get a better understanding of your own body-mind-emotion patterns and connections related to posture and core.
The training will cover the following topics:
- The core of our being: yogic psychology, yogic mindfulness and the body-mind connection.
- Wellness and well-being.
- Pancha Kosha - The five layers of our being according to the yogic philosophy.
- Core muscles anatomy and their physio-emotional aspects.
- Pelvic diaphragm anatomy, health and its physio-emotional aspect.
- Proper use of Mula-Bandha.
- Introduction to feminine yoga.
- Hip joint anatomy, intelligent hip openers and their physio-emotional aspect.
- Psoas muscle natural release and its physio-emotional aspect.
- Nervous system exploration and anatomy.
- Yoga for stress management.
- Myoascial anatomy.
- Yoga and Movement for myofascial release.
- Optimal posture and postural tests implemented in a yoga class.
- Alignment Yoga classes.
- Therapeutic Yoga classes.
- Asana alignment clinic workshops.
- Movement practice and exploration.
- Embodiment practice and exploration.
Tal Swissa and Arnaud Chartier
Tal, Luna's founder and yoga director, and Arnaud are the lead teachers in Luna alignment Yoga's permanent in-house team. Together they have led 12 TTCs and certified over 275 teachers since started their collaboration in Koh-Phangan in 2016.
With years of practice and teaching experience they each bring their unique knowledge, teaching specialties and styles which interlace together perfectly, so that the students are offered a complete and profound view on the world of yoga and its therapeutic approach.
- Daily Schedule -
- 07:30 - 08:00 - Tea and Fruits, Break
- 08:00 - 10:00 - Lecture / Workshop
- 10:00 - 10:15 - Break
- 10:15 - 12:00 - Alignment Yoga Class
- 12:00 - 14:00 - Lunch, Break
- 14:00 - 16:00 - Lecture / Workshop
- 16:00 - 16:15 - Break
- 16:15 - 17:00 - Yoga Class
* * *