300-Hour Alignment Yoga Teacher Training Course
~ Program Overview ~
• • •
The prerequisite for this training is a completion of a 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training course
The base of our 5 weeks 300-Hour Alignment Yoga TTC is skeletal and asana alignment, therapeutic yoga principles, and the fascinating body-mind-emotion connection.
This program is a unique blend of modern-day science and classic yoga, Inspired by Iyengar yoga, physiotherapy and various kinds of therapeutic* yoga. We believe that the yoga practice should be adapted to every student needs, even when teaching a large group. Therefore, Our aim is to enrich you with the important core principles behind body structure, alignment and therapeutic* yoga, so that you can integrate this knowledge in your self-practice and teaching, taking it to next level.
You will be able to reinvent your yoga practice and enrich your yoga teaching with a new extensive toolbox of yoga methods, approaches and techniques. You will acquire the ability to evaluate individual needs and adapt the yoga practice accordingly, enabling you to create intelligent, health promoting and injury free yoga environment.
The base of our approach and teaching is Asana alignment (by Iyengar yoga) and we see it as the core foundation of all kinds of yoga practices. We encourages our students to find their own unique voice as yoga teachers, relying on this solid ground of alignment. And so our Alignment Yoga 300-Hour Program can fit all kind of yoga teachers, as long as they are curious and have a desire to learn more and deepen their knowledge.
Creating a Strong Foundation
Our training focuses on Asana Alignment, Anatomy, Physiology, Introduction to Therapeutic Yoga and the fascinating Body-Mind Connection, and so you will learn in details about:
- Asana alignment
- The alignment of sun-salutations A, B as well as therapeutic* and modified versions
- Vinyasa and Hatha yoga class structure methods
- Optimal body posture and postural miss-alignments such as: Kyphosis, Flat Back, Lordosis, Sciatica, Disc-Herniation, Bulging Disc and more...
- Core muscles and how to work with the core in a beneficial and balanced way
- Shoulder girdle and correct chest opening
- Safe backward bending for a healthy spine
- Sciatica and piriformis syndrome and how to adapt your student's practice accordingly
- Safe forward bending and the safety mechanism of the lower back
- Maintaining healthy knees
- The psoas muscle and its amazing emotional aspect
- Safe and adapted practice of headstand & different Inversions
- Safe practice of the shoulder-stand sequence
- The benefits and importance of active and passive spinal twists
- Adapting the yoga practice for menstruation and pregnancy
- Yoga for seniors and illness recovering students
- Yoga for self-healing
- Yoga for stress management
- Yoga for heart health
- Yoga for better digestion
- Mindfulness, classical yogic meditation and other various kinds of meditations
- Simple Fascia release and hydration
- Bandhas and the anatomical understanding of them
- Basic Kriya techniques
- Ayurveda and basic ayurvedic yoga classes designed for the three doshas
Enrich and Develop Your Teaching Skills
Our training is designed for you to become a skilled yoga teacher, and so you will:
- Find and develop your own unique voice as a yoga teacher
- Enrich your teaching skills with our 'Art of Teaching' workshops
- Learn postural alignment and introduction to therapeutic* yoga, which will enable you to teach students of all levels and conditions
- Learn to structure an intelligent yoga class: Hatha, Vinyasa, Alignment and Therapeutic* oriented
- Learn about different kinds of therapeutic* yoga approaches of teaching
- Experience a variety of teaching styles and techniques, to inspire you as a yoga teacher
- Learn how to teach injury-free yoga classes
- Learn to adapt the yoga practice to different students’ populations and to their own unique needs
- Learn and practice asana body reading in our ‘Eyes on Asana’ workshops
- Learn more about the principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and adjusting for a yoga teacher
- Learn how to give safe and beneficial hands-on adjustments to your students
- Learn the basics of Therapeutic* Touch, which will enable you to support your students with a confident hands-on approach
- Learn Yoga Philosophy and how to apply it to your everyday life
- Learn teachers' ethics
Self-Practice, Self-Awareness, Self-Acceptance & Transformation
We believe that a good yoga teacher should always stay a student, so we designed this program not only for develop your teaching skills and learn new knowledge, but also for self growth and transformation.
- Practice yoga with alignment and feel the difference it makes in your body, breath and mind
- Bring new awareness and understanding to your own yoga practice
- Gain new body awareness and proprioception
- Gain new flexibility, strength and stability and understand what you need to develop or avoid in your own yoga practice
- Learn about your own body posture and how to optimize it
- Learn about the connection of your life story to your body posture
- Get better understanding of your own body-mind-emotion patterns and connections
- Learn the basics of Ayurveda, to give another dimension of understanding of your needs in the yoga practice
- Learn about the Chakras and the Energetic Body
- Learn about the traditional yogic life style and philosophy - adapting it to your own everyday modern life
- Practice Mindfulness Meditation daily, as part of a Therapeutic* Mediation Program
- Learn and practice Classic Yogic Meditation and other interesting meditation techniques
- Eat healthy vegan Thai food
- Meet like-minded people and gain lifelong friends
Our 300-Hour Alignment Yoga TTC program is designed in the most approachable way, teaching every topic in both theoretical and practical manners.
Every subject you'll learn will start with a theoretical class, followed by the related practice.
The course addresses yoga teachers of all disciplines, enables everyone to move at their own pace within the given frame of the program.
Our 300-Hour Alignment Yoga TTC is designed for you to improve your teaching skills, and so you will practice teaching with our guidance starting from the second week of the course.
Throughout the training our teachers will explain the body-mind-emotion connection and how it affects human posture, human health and life choices. They will support you in understanding your own patterns and connections, by sharing their own life stories as well as with some group sharing circles and private consultations meetings.
* Please note that we are not offering therapeutic support for medical conditions or diagnosis.
* * *