300-Hour Alignment Yoga Advanced Teacher Training Course
- Daily Schedule: Sunday till Friday -
• • •
- 06:30-07:00 - Morning Mindfulness Meditation
- 07:00-07:30 - Tea and Fruits, Break
- 07:30-09:00 - Lecture/Yoga Class
- 09:00-09:15 - Break
- 09:15-11:00 - Lecture/Yoga Class
- 11:00-14:00 - Lunch, Break
- 14:00-16:00 - Alignment & Adjustment Workshop/Practicum/Lecture
- 16:00-16:30 - Break
- 16:30-18:30 - Yoga Class/Workshop/Massage Class/Philosophy Class
- Saturdays are days-off.
- The course starts on Sunday morning at 09:00 and ends on Saturday night with the graduation ceremony & dinner.
- On the last week we will have a Kirtan* night from 19:00 till 20:30.
- About once a week we will have a shorter day in which we will finish at 16:00.
* Kirtan is the meditative chanting of Sanskrit mantras, accompanied by live music.
When starting the journey together we will visit the village’s Thai temple where we will meditate and then receive a blessing for the upcoming month from the Thai monks in a traditional ceremony.
And as another treat, towards the end of the course, Arnaud, one of our teachers and an avid gardener and nature explorer, will take you on a field trip where we can all meditate, relax and enjoy nature in the beautiful and wild island surroundings.
* * *